Steps to improve mental health while staying in quarantine
Corona virus is spreading all around the world and governments all around the globe are trying their best to control it and they are telling us to stay home in isolation for betterment of everyone. So we can improve our mental health while staying in quarantine. These are the steps to improve mental health while staying in quarantine.
1. Since mobile and internet has come we are far away from books, in this time we should develop a habit of book reading and also have competitions on different topics with family members at home.
2. Read newspapers.
3. Recite Quran with translation.
4. Now a days there is communication gap between family members, take this time to gossip and spend time with family and fill that gap.
5. Keep social distance but engage with relatives on phone calls and video calls.
6. Teach your children at home.
7. Play with your children and siblings at home, also engage them with different activities like painting, home decoration, you can even make sanitizers or face masks.
8. Try new cooking recipes.
9. Redecorate your room.
10. Clean out your wardrobe.
11. Wash and iron clothes, also hang your clothes in the cabinet.
12. Help your family with all sorts of work.
13. Write a dairy.
14. Write a blog and if you’re already writing a blog share your thoughts with the world.
15. Do videography, it can be great for you and enhancing your skills.
16. Entertain yourself, play the guitar and have fun with family.
17. Take time to listen to yourself.
18. Take care of your skin, moisturize it.
19. Do yoga and exercise and keep fit.
These are our steps to improve mental health. We hope that these steps will help you during this isolation moment.